This tutorial teaches a method of beaded kumihimo in which different beads line the inside of the bracelet to the ones on the outside. In addition a row of spikey long magatama beads are positioned so that they protrude from the outside of the bracelet. This is achieved by following a bead threading chart. Although the design appears very advanced, the tutorial is straightforward enough for a beginner to complete because the instructions are very detailed and assume no prior experience.
– Includes a detailed and easy to follow bead threading chart
– Explains how to braid around a core
– Instructions for steaming the braid are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine and guest presenter on television
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed, shared or sold and is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to teach this tutorial, unless you have the written permission of Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but it is appreciated if you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made