The Daisy Chain necklace is a particularly delicate and unusual kumihimo design. It is an advanced design because concentration and some prior experience of the Prumihimo disk is required, but it is a rewarding experience because it is so different to what is commonly made with kumihimo and it can be the starting point for exploring more delicate designs. I recommend using the extra-thick version of the Prumihimo disk because it is the best disk for gripping the fine cords required for this necklace. However, a brand new Prumihimo disk or two disks stacked together could also be used. The beads used are drops and rizos, but these can be substituted for other small beads.
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top UK and international magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me