These adorable festive wreaths are quick and fun to make and are effective when made in all sorts of different colours. This design was originally created for a workshop, which proved to be very popular and has now been adapted as a tutorial. A small amount of very easy wirework is required, using round nose pliers and wire cutters. No prior experience of wire is needed and all necessary instructions are included.
_ Detailed, easy to follow instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines, workshop tutor and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– Please email me for sales to EU countries, other than UK