Learn to braid these delicate, light-filled braided icicles using the 8 cord round braid on the regular round kumihimo disk. The aim of the tutorial is to teach 2 basic structures (top down and bottom up) and to encourage experimentation with different sorts of bead. 7 different bead layouts are provided, so this is a very versatile tutorial and it is a great way to use up left over beads from your stash.
Skills required – You need to know how to braid on the round disk and how to braid with beads. Simple wirework techniques and tools are required to complete one of the structures. Instructions for these skills are included. The other structure does not require wirework.
– Suitable for all
– 2 differnt structures
– Examples of 7 different bead layouts
– Step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell decorations made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit Prumihimo or Pru McRae for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me and I will arrange the sale using a PayPal invoice