This tutorial makes maximum use of the distinctive shape of the Long Magatama bead to create a fabulous necklace bursting with juicy fruit! Instructions are included for a clever integrated fastening, which is both attractive and secure. This necklace can be made entirely without metal or glue. The tutorial includes instructions for matching fruity earrings. This design has been featured in Beads & Beyond magazine.
– Clear and concise instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines and a guest designer on UK television
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– I am happy to answer questions and give additional advice by email. Just use the contact form on this site and I will answer you as quickly as I can.
– Please contact me by email if you would like to purchase this tutorial from EU countries other than the UK
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, or sold and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made