All 4 of these kumihimo Christmas decoration tutorials are offered for the price of less 3! Each adorable design features different skills, which can be transferred to jewellery making, so once the holidays are over these skills can be used all year round.
Please note that a Prumihimo disk is required for one of the tutorials. It can be purchased here.
If you have already purchased one or two of these tutorials you can choose an alternative tutorial. Please indicate which tutorial you would like in the comments box.
– Suitable for all, basic wirework skills are required and are fully explained
– Multiple variations of each design possible
– Step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– These are PDF files and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell decorations made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit Prumihimo or Pru McRae for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me and I will arrange the sale using a PayPal invoice