Exciting new bead shapes are always coming onto the market and the Mystic Moons tutorial shows how to use 2-hole crescent beads to make a delightful bracelet using the Prumihimo Disk. The bracelet has been designed to maximise the playful shape of the beads, using a minimal amout of beads. The crescents are only positioned on the outer edge of the braid and the inner edge is left free of beads to be comfortable to wear. The braid is a traditional construction, but using this unique disk makes it super-easy to learn. Like any new braid, it is necessary to learn and practise the moves first, but once you are familiar with the braid this bracelet will be a quick and easy make.
Important – This necklace is made on the Prumihimo Disk, which is available by clicking here.
– Intermediate design.
– Instructions on how to finish the braid and attach the ends are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me