This is the first tutorial in a brand new series of hybrid designs, combining the best of embroidery, soutache and kumihimo. These techniques blend together to make the perfect frame for a flat backed cabochon. The method is uncomplicated to complete and very secure in use. No special skills are needed.
– Clear and concise instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos (not diagrams)
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines and a guest designer on television
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions and quantities are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed, shared or sold and is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to teach this tutorial, unless you ave the written permission of Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but it is appreciated if you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design.