This spikey, sparkly bracelet is a striking combination of cord and beads. Once the braid structure has been learnt this bracelet is quick and fun to make up. It can be made with relatively few beads and cords, which makes it an economical and cost-effective design.
Important – This bracelet can only be made on the Prumihimo Disk, which is available by clicking here.
_ Detailed, easy to follow instructions
_ Two ending methods included
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines, workshop tutor and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– Please email me for sales to EU countries, other than UK