Long Magatama beads are wonderful for use in beaded kumihimo and this tutorial teaches the tips and tricks necessary for success. It represents excellent value for money because instructions are given for SIX designs of different degrees of complexity. This tutorial is very detailed so it is suitable for all levels including beginners.
_ Detailed, easy to follow instructions
_ Six different bracelets can be made from this tutorial
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me