Pendants work so well with kumihimo and this tutorial teaches how to make a feature of a special pendant by making graduated beaded braids to frame a special pendant. This not only looks dramatic, but it also ensures that the pendant always hangs correctly. This tutorial features a very pretty and secure ending method using loops and ribbon. Very simple wirework is required for this and instructions are given as well as a link to a video demonstration. This is made on the round disk and that can be either the large or the small disk, preferably in good condition with tight slots.
– Detailed, easy to follow instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines, YouTuber and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both Metric and Imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me using the contact details