This tutorial explains how to make this beautiful double braid cuff bracelet. It is made with satin cord/rattail, which can vary significantly in width, so 3 different layouts are included to suit different widths of cord. It makes use of two hole beads (superduos and candy beads) to create a striking effect. The tutorial guides you through incorporating beads during the braiding process and also how to embellish and join two braids. No prior experience of bead stitching is necessary, but a beading needle and thread are required. The bracelet is comfortable to wear and reasonably quick and economical to make.
Important – This necklace is made on the Prumihimo Disk, which is available bby clicking here.
- Intermediate design
- Instructions on how to finish the braid and attach the ends are included
- Full colour step-by-step photos
- Written and designed by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines, who is an experienced workshop tutor who has also demonstrated kumihimo techniques on UK TV
- Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I cannot provide printed copies, but you will be able to print the file yourself
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me