Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! This decoration makes a real statement. It measures 6-7cm in diameter and is full of colour and sparkle. The addition of a random cascade of chain and crystals provides delightful movement and some very special festive bling. Hang them on the Christmas tree or suspend them in a window or in front of a mirror. The decoration is designed to be fun and flexible. It can be made with or without the chain and crystals and it can be made up in contemporary colours or in traditional red and green. Some very simple wirework is required for the chain dangles, but instructions for this are supplied.
_ Detailed, easy to follow instructions
_ Instructions for two versions of this design, with and without the chain dangles
– Full colour step-by-step photoso
– Written by a regular contributor to top magazines, workshop tutor and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– Please email me for sales to EU countries, other than UK