The Prumihimo Disk is perfect for braiding with unusual beads and this tutorial makes use of ZoliDuo beads. These beads are a curved teardrop shape with two holes running across the bead and in this tutorial the beads are braided beside each other in a top to tail manner. The tutorial explains exactly how to load these quirky beads to achieve the desired effect, and the bracelet is edged with seed beads. These bracelets are particularly effective when worn together and two different bead layouts are included to maximise the effect. Instructions for the addition of a safety chain are also included.
Important – This necklace is made on the Prumihimo Disk, which is available by clicking here.
– Intermediate design.
– Instructions on how to finish the braid and attach the ends and safety chain are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me