Thin wire is braided together in Kumihimo Half Round Braid to produce an unusual flat collar. Beads are added after braiding to complete this delicate design.
– Design based on a prize winning piece of jewellery
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Additional hints and advice section
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, or sold and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made