This tutorial is intermediate level. Very detailed instructions and photographs are included, but the best results will be achieved with some prior experience of beaded kumihimo. An alternative method of braiding the beads is introduced, which positions the beads on the inside of the braid, rather than on the outside. The braid structure is Round Braid. Very limited materials are required, so once the method of braiding has been mastered the necklace is quick and cheap to make. The design is easy to adapt to make bracelets and lariats.
– Detailed instructions for the ‘inside-out’ method of braiding with beads
– Advice on how to develop your own designs based on these instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, or sold and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made