This tutorial explains in detail how to make three delicate staking bracelets in bright metallic tones. Different bead placements are described and the colours can be varied to make an individual set of bracelets.
– Instructions for a coordinating pendant style necklace are also included
– Details of how to make end coils and a hook and eye clasp using simple wire work techniques are also included
– Two alternative clasp options are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, sold or distributed in any other way and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made