This tutorial is designed to make use of 6mm beads and works particularly well with gemstones or pearls. The larger beads are framed by crosses formed with Long Magatama beads. The beads are on the outside of the bracelet and the inside is braid, making it economical to make and very comfortable to wear. This bracelet is not made using Round Braid, so it may be necessary to learn a new braid structure. It is not complicated and full instructions and step-by-step photos are included.
– Very detailed and comprehensive instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine and guest presenter on television
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed, shared or sold and is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to teach this tutorial, unless you have the written permission of Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but it is appreciated if you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design