This is the second tutorial in a brand new series of hybrid designs, combining the techniques of kumihimo and bead embroidery, with a hint of soutache. The SQUARE PLATE is used to make the braid, which is then used to secure a flat-backed cabochon to the design. No special skills are required, but it is best to practise the flat braid before embarking on the design. Full instructions for making the flat braid on the plate are included.
– Clear and concise instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos (not diagrams)
– Written by a regular guest designer on television, who is also a regular contributor to UK and international magazines
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Lots of additional advice included
This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions and quantities are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed, shared or sold and is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to teach this tutorial, unless you have the written permission of Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but it is appreciated if you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design
For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me