This chunky flat braided bracelet is made using the KUMIHIMO SQUARE PLATE. The braid has a textured surface and the beaded edges are created using a combination of braiding technique and stitching. This allows beads with small holes to be used as part of the design. The bracelet features an integrated braided clasp and the cord ends are transformed into a jangling tassel.
– Clear and concise instructions
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular guest designer on television, who is also a regular contributor to UK and international jewellery magazines.
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Full instructions for the unusual braid structure
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for you Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions and quantities are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed, shared or sold and is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to teach this tutorial, unless you have the written permission of Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but it is appreciated if you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the original design.
- For sales to European countries other than the UK please contace me by email