This tutorial explains in detail how to make these delicate staking bracelets. They are made using Kumihimo Round Braid and size 8 seed beads. Shaped beads, such as Long Drops, Rizos or Daggers are positioned on the edges of the bracelet.
– Detailed threading schedule is presented as an easy to use chart
– Two alternative clasp options are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Additional hints and advice section
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, or sold and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit either Pru McRae or Prumihimo for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made