This combination of books, disks and a kit makes a wonderful introduction to Prumihimo braiding for you or as a gift for someone else and buying these items together is great value.
Kit includes :
- Book – The Prumihimo Disk – a fresh approach to kumihimo. This has been written as a concise handbook, explaining exactly how to use the disk, with projects to support each bead placement set up, guidance on materials, embellishment instructions and trouble-shooting advice (78 pages)
- Book – Kumihimo Endings – the finishing touch for every braid. This is a concise, yet comprehensive 78 page handbook explaining all of my favourite ending methods, divided into 6 chapters, with many mix and match options
- Regular Prumihimo disk x 2 – this is the 1cm thick disk, manufactured from high quality foam to ensure durability and grip. The system of slots, dots and numbers is a unique, patented design, which guides the braider through the steps of a modified traditional braid structure. One disk can be used for thinner cords and the other for thicker cords.
- Bracelet kit – a charming beaded bracelet, made with satin cord, beading cord, glass seed beads in 2 sizes and a magnetic clasp. Just add strong glue. This is the perfect first project.
- Practise cords – a few lengths of cord of different widths to get you started and allow you to learn the braiding moves and become confident before you start on the bracelet
Book – The Prumihimo Disk – a fresh approach to Kumihimo. A concise and compact 78 page handbook for the Prumihimo disk
Book – Kumihimo Endings – the finishing touch for every braid. A concise and compact 78 page handbook for how to finish braids
2 Prumihimo disks – the unique, patented braiding tool designed by Pru McRae. Regular 1cm thickness
Bracelet kit – all the cords, beads, clasp and instructions needed to make a pretty sparkling bracelet finished with a magnetic clasp. (Glue not included)
The kit will be sent in the mail. For the UK regular first class post will be used. For international orders standard shipping will be used. This is NOT tracked. International shipping can be erratic. Please be patient! Tracked mail is expensive, but if you want tracked shipping please request this in the comments box and you will be contacted for the additional charge.