Length of video – 5.58 minutes
- Satin cord – 0.40 minutes
- Beading cord – 1.38 minutes
- Chinese Knotting cord – 3.22 minutes
- Embroidery Thread – 4.02 minutes
- Knitting Yarn – 4.50 minutes
In this video I explain which are my top 5 cords and why. Using the best materials for a job will always give the best results. This list contains the cords which I use most frequently, but I also like to experiment with other types.
The technical specification for cords is expressed as a Tex number for accuracy. The tex number represents the weight in grams of 1000 meters of cord.