The heavy weight of the glass cones is ideal to balance a chunky bracelet like this one and they keep the clasp area hanging to the underside of the wrist during wear.
– 8 warp Round Braid made using SLon cord
– Magatamas in two colours and size 6 beads in one colour
– Tie a knot in the middle of the bundle of cords, thread on the focal bead and braid each side of the bracelet separately
– Thread on the beads once the cords are positioned in the slots and thread on the magatama beads from the upper hole to the lower hole
– Position the cords in the following slots, seed beads in slots 32, 1, 16 and 17, main colour magatama in slots 8, 9 and 24, highlight colour magatama in slot 25
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BeadsbyKat is where you can find these very special etched glass end cones.