This beautiful glass bell makes a delightful pendant and the matching large glass beads can be mismatched at the clasp and in the bell to add a quirky touch.
– Use 8 warp Round Braid made with SLon cord
– Size 8 seed beads
– Fold the cords in half and bring them through the bell from the top by pulling them through with an extra length of cord. Secure with a large knot to make sure the cords do not pull back though the bell.
– Take 8 cords and braid to the desired length, then braid the other 8 cords
– Add beads in one colour to the cord in slot 32 and in another colour to the cord in slot 16
– The cord which was used to pull the braiding cords through is used to attach the two large beads under the bell
– Use wide hole beads to cover the braid ends and top with the matching large glass beads and a seed bead before attaching the clasp, using wire and a wrapped loop.
These gorgeous bells, also called Pixie Caps, are available at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BeadsbyKat