This design was inspired by my First Prize winning entry to Braiding Britain. A simple wirework technique is used in this tutorial to make a delicate floral bracelet sprinkled with silver balls. The beads and flowers are worked into the braid at the time of braiding. The beads are threaded in a precise order so that the flowers and larger beads sit on the outside of the bracelet, while the inside of the bracelet is lined with simple seed beads.
– Detailed threading schedule is presented as an easy to use chart
– Two alternative ending methods included
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Additional hints and advice section
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, or sold and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made