This is the second tutorial in the Prumi-stitch series of designs. Prumi-stitch is the name I have given to the combination of braiding on the Prumihimo Disk and embellishing the braid with bead stitching. This tutorial will guide you through the new technique to make a beautiful bracelet, which combines the very best of these two techniques. In this design the embellishment is worked over the top of the braid, creating an intricate and compact effect, with a smooth inside to the bracelet, for comfortable wear. No prior experience of bead stitching is required, but it is not adviseable to attempt this design before you have practised braiding with the Prumihimo disk and can braid confidently and accurately.
Important – This necklace is made on the Prumihimo Disk, which is available by clicking here.
– Intermediate design.
– Instructions on how to finish the braid and attach the ends are included
– Full colour step-by-step photos
– Written by a regular contributor to UK and International magazines, workshop tutor and a guest designer on UK TV
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I cannot provide printed copies, but you will be able to print the file yourself
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial may not be copied, distributed or sold in any form and is for your personal use only. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit me for the design.
– For sales to European countries other than the UK please email me