This kumihimo tutorial explains in detail how to make an unusual variation on the ever-popular charm bracelet. The bracelet is closed with an integrated loop and toggle clasp. The braid structure used is Round Braid.
– Full colour step-by-step photos to demonstrate every step
– Written by a regular contributor to a top UK jewellery magazine
– Both metric and imperial measurements given
– Instructions on how to make your own charms to hang on the bracelet
– Back up information at www.prumihimo.com
– This is a PDF file and will be available to download once payment is confirmed
– DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS. Once payment has been made with PayPal it is important to return straight back to this site from PayPal. On the ‘Thanks for your Order’ screen be sure to click on the RETURN TO PRUMIHIMO link. You will be returned to the Checkout Page. Scroll down to find the order details and click on this link, Download file: (name of tutorial).pdf. If you have any problems please contact me using the contact details on this site and I can email the tutorial to you.
– All conversions are approximate
– This tutorial must not be copied, shared, distributed in any way, or sold and is for your personal use only. It must not be taught without written permission from Pru McRae. You are welcome to sell jewellery made using these instructions, but please make sure that you credit Pru McRae for the design
– I would love to see any pictures of what you have made